Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice. How can I best approach this situation? EVERYONE PLZ HELP!!! (Yes, I asked this already)?

My good friend is 25 n a single mom.Shes had a rough go at dating.She attracts jerks.Awhile ago she met a guy online.After chatting online n then the phone for a few months they met in person n decided to date immediately.They rushed into everything u can rush into including sex n have now been dating for almost 2 months.They only manage to see each other about 3 days a week because he lives almost 2 hrs away.On top of that hes finalizing a divorce that becomes official next month (he dated 1 other girl before my friend while getting divorced) n hes fighting for custody of his 2 kids.He has asked here n there for her to move to his town.He doesnt pressure her but he does ask now n then.My friend really likes him but Im not sure she loves him. She will get goofy sometimes n say she wants to have kids with him n she does consider moving there in a little bit but things she does show me she is not ready. for example, she applied for a job here in our city last week.I need advice. How can I best approach this situation? EVERYONE PLZ HELP!!! (Yes, I asked this already)?
It sounds to me like you are worried about losing your friend. This is ultimately her choice to make. It sounds like the boyfriend is on the rebound so yes I would take it very slowly. If they are still together in a year and happy then consider moving to be closer to him. Maybe even both meet half way and each commute to their own jobs that they have now. Small towns aren't all that bad. I live in a city of 5000 and love it. Just keep telling her to keep her head on her shoulders and don't rush it.I need advice. How can I best approach this situation? EVERYONE PLZ HELP!!! (Yes, I asked this already)?
Hey why are you so worried, I think your friend should make her own decessions after all she is 25 and above all a single mom, you seem to know much more about your friend, than even her boyfriend, this is not good, start thinking about you and stop worrying about others.
ok well this is hard ummmm maybe try to show her that he should understand if he really loved her he should understand she wants to go back to school
you are right she needs to focus on her 5 year old child and continue to working on her success as far as the guy he's just getting out of a marriage, just stop seeing another girl please he is not the one for your girl cuz you have to think about why it didn't work with those other women what makes her think it's gonna work with her and if she moves down with his boring a$$ then she really regret it and in the process mess up her sons head that's one thing you should never do put childern in a prodicument they will not understand if things go wrong she should keep flurting untill she finds someone else good for her,her child and local and can offer her the love her and her child deserve.
Yes, relationships are give and take. As a friend, all you can do is offer your opinion. She is a big girl, tell her how you feel and let her make her own decision. You have to let people make their mistakes and pray that they learn from them.
You should never have to ';give up'; anything to be with someone..you either do it gladly or not at all. It really sounds like these two are ';playing'; each other...since there are children involved, she needs to be mature about any decision she makes...(i.e. would it be good for her child?)...and put her childs welfare first and foremost. They both sound extremely immature, and I suggest they both ';stay put'; until they grow-up some...if something is meant to be..I PROMISE you..it will...I would be in NO hurry to shake up my life and that of my child for someone I'm not sure about....
Maybe you should tell her you love her. It's painfully obvious to us. Otherwise you wouldn't be nit picking about this guy she's found. he seems to be a good guy if the worst thing you can say about him is that he talks about his ex too much.
  • dermalogica
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment