Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do we do next? Need help/advice: Confusion/misunderstandings between myself and male best friend.?

I'm resposting this because this how much this problem is bothering me,need advice about.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What do we do next? Need help/advice: Confusion/misunderstandings between myself and male best friend.?
Seriously, I think you don't really want Brendan as a best friend. You have feelings for him. As far as I read you mention more than 20 times that you only wanted Brendan as a best friend, and for me that means that you are convincing yourself that you only want him as a friend. Sorry, but I think what you want is the love of Brendon. Another thing that idea of best friends with the opposite sex 99% percent doesn't work, it always end up with mixed feelings.What do we do next? Need help/advice: Confusion/misunderstandings between myself and male best friend.?
im sorry gag, you must be really young-reality chec there is no such thing as a guy best friend- i learned the hard way too
Hi,


If he is really a best friend of you than talk to him straight %26amp; clear all your confusion %26amp; misunderstandings, i am confident that direct talk will come out with some result %26amp; if this also results in nothing than it is best to leave him go your own way.
You can't lose what you never possessed. Seemingly close friendships are fine in young people play but adults will often use false friendship to upset others as their group sails to the top of the social ladder. We tend to develop strong feelings for concepts that our brain has adopted as true and forever. True and forever are not reality and expectations need to be trashed and new ones used. If you can't revise your brain it will kick you back and make you seriously sick. The brain is very powerful. Be nice to yours.
I think that your friend wants more than just a friendship out of this deal and your not willing to do that. You need to sit down and think of what you really want out of this. In my honest opinion you want more than just a friendship out of this too, but your afraid of hurting him or your boyfriend or yourself. Face it you wouldn't be stressing this much over this if you didn't have deep feelings for him. But that is just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment