Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please help !!!!!!..I need your advice..(10 pts. for best answer) Best answer for all my next questions????

How can I delete or remove the content or the sites which I have visited over the net.I work in a company and here all computer system job related to internet or anything related to PC is outsourced to IBM.Well this company is an automobile one , but whatever we see on net is being monitored. So is there any way by which I can delete every single information about my visit to sites. I really need help. Please advice me on this matter . I will choose yours as best answer.





Also I don't visit p.o.r.n sites but I do visit some business sites and social networking sites which I came to know is also prohibited here. They have installed filters as well but many websites can be visited and it can't filter them.





I know how to delete history and temporary internet file but apart from these can I remove every information from their system as well.One more thing few times I have also visited pages from my mail which had some p.o.r.n content.





Please advice me. I really need help. And also I will add your name in contacts list and choose your answer as best answer every time I ask question even if your answer may not be I was looking for.





Thanks......Please help !!!!!!..I need your advice..(10 pts. for best answer) Best answer for all my next questions????
Use Firefox (not IE) coz IE stores history in system folder whereas in firefox you can delete all online+ofline data with a click. You can also use CCleaner(free). It is an amazing software.





I would infact recommend you to use Portable firefox with your pen drive.


It will not save any data in the PC.


It will help you remain under the radar.......





......Hope it helps.Please help !!!!!!..I need your advice..(10 pts. for best answer) Best answer for all my next questions????
Delete history


========


go to this link





http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer鈥?/a>





there are 2 instructions to alter


for IE, MSN, Firefox and Safari





click the Red 1, 2 , 3 circles in the link.


Note there are instructions to clear them once only, but if you expand the info in there, it tells you how to alter the browser settings to never have them.





For History set the Days to 0.






Why are you making more complicated situation? Whatever prevention or protection you are going to do will make more complexity and at any one point you may be found as guilty. So whatever you are going to do, do within your home with your private net connection . This alone could be my suggestion.
Go to History.. u will get a slide bar... highlight the site... right click the mouse... and delete it... u can delete all the content of the particular day by highlighting it...





hope this will help u



See the problem is that ur system is attached to a central server and your system is a client machine.


Every packet which comes in and goes from your system is passed through the server and the firewall which is attached


to that server and then it goes to the internet.





So you cannot prevent your system from being monitored. They can trace whatever page you r visiting currently.


But definitely, you can prevent to see the pages you viewed previously by not saving history and deleting the cookies daily.


Go to tools---%26gt;IE options---%26gt;do not keep pages in history.


Else


after you view the pages, delete the history and the cookies also.





That is the only way out. Actually client machines are users and the administrator set up some rules and policies for different users that belong to the central server.


That is why they are able to monitor your system not only the pages,but every single bit of information in your system.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment