Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advice on a roomie/best friend situation...?

I recently moved in with one of my good friends and I've been growing further and further apart from her. Most of the reason is because of this new guy that's in her life. They've been dating for about 6 months now, however, he has a girlfriend. Another issue I have with this little relationship is the fact that whenever he gets drunk, he gets mean and aggressive towards my friend. He even once accused her of wanting to mess around with HIS best friend. It's already happened a handful of times, always ending in an ';I'm sorry I was really drunk, I didn't mean any of it, it'll never happen again'; excuse. Of course, as her friend, I think this is all a bunch of bull$hit and she should dump the guy...But she doesn't want to because she loves him. So---What would be a good way of talking to her about this without coming off like I'm just out to get him? (Yes, he's accused me of ';influencing'; how she feels about him) And we're roommates, so I don't want any wierd tension. Thanks for the helpI need advice on a roomie/best friend situation...?
Im tired of dealing with stupid girls, my friends boyfriend beats her,cheats on her and treats her like a piece of rag.Ive been trying to advise her for about three years now, sometimes i feel like she likes it, maybe she will get smart one day. All you can do is advise her and wish her the best, shes not a baby you cant stop her from doing anything, just talk to her strongly

No comments:

Post a Comment