Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advice which looks better? will people ike it best answer get points!!!! XD?

ok i like to put funky colors in my hair. Im putting blue in my hair how should i put it in my hair this time? like highlites, the underneath layer the tips how sould i do it BEST ANSWER GETS POINTS!!I need advice which looks better? will people ike it best answer get points!!!! XD?
I think that a big bold color would look really good underneath your hair so when you pull your hair back or move it you get a flash of blue, it will also show when you were it down it will look really good!I need advice which looks better? will people ike it best answer get points!!!! XD?
u should die ur hair all black or brown and then put blue highlights in it. it would look good





or something like this..





http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:VuTH鈥?/a>
highlights would look best i think.
I THINK Y0U SH0ULD D0 THE B0TT0M LAYER BLUE; IT`LL BE C00L WHEN Y0U D0 A P0NYTAIL 0R MESSY BUN. HIGHLIGHTS W0ULD L00K CHUNT AND T00 MANY PE0PLE D0 THAT ALREADY.
i dont like putting colors in your hair


first it looks trashy


i think its tacky


my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment