Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need CRUSH ADVICE PLZ 10 points best answer?

I'm a junior in high school and i like a girl in one of my classes. Over the last few months we have been talking more in class. I've gotten to know her better and i feel like we made a connection. i was gonna tell her how i feel about her, but i found out she was dating someone else. I found out one day when in the halls before first class i saw her holding hands with a guy, a i asked a friend of mine if they were dating and she said they were. My spirit just shattered at that moment.Shes a junior too and the guy shes dating is a senior. I really want to date her and get to know her better. I truely care about her. I know i shouldn't but into her relationship and i wont.





Anyways:





Do most relationships that involve one of the people going to college usually end because of it?





Should i try to get closer to her while their dating to get to know her better?Need CRUSH ADVICE PLZ 10 points best answer?
Never tell a girl you like them, but give them a compliment ';I like the way your hair shines'; any thing that says why you notice them. A date is asking them to a dance or movie or party. but at this point I doubt if you can date for real, Picking her up in the car. Keep all the good feelings and talk to her, but you must have a life of your own with other interests. She must get to know you also to feel comfortable and if you can only tell her that you are madly in love with her it becomes boring. Having a lot of friends is important, And don't tell ANYBODY that you are interested in her.Need CRUSH ADVICE PLZ 10 points best answer?
you shouldn't get involved in a relationship where you are seperated for long periods of times unless you are in the military and raising babies

No comments:

Post a Comment