Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My best friend asked me for advice.?

she told me that her daughter told her today that her mothers boyfriend of 1yr tried to touch her between the legs and raise up her top what good advice should i give her.My best friend asked me for advice.?
tell her to teach her daughter that there are some places in our bodies where nobody can touch it or see it and dont allow anybody to do so....and she has to face it with her boyfriend ...My best friend asked me for advice.?
tell her she need to get ride of her boyfriend, then do something about him mess with her child.
If the girl is underage, contact social services child welfare. If the guy is just a pig....consider if your friend can talk to mom or not.





I just heard visene in the drink causes stomache upset and can't be detected. Has anyone else heard of this? Does sugar in the gas tank really stop the car from running or does it go with gas like sugar in tea..lol? If it were me, honestly, I'd find a way by hook or crook to get the guy to take off if talking to Mom isn't an option.
call the police ASAP
Tell her to call the police...she shouldn't even be asking for advice on this...she should have already done this. If she doesn't call the police, please call for her because some women are more concerned about keeping a man than watching out for their own children.
call the police!
I would give her my honest opinion. If the bf did this. Possibly the daughter doesn't like the bf and made it up. But as a good friend,be honest with your friend. If you were my good friend I'd want an honest answer from you.
REPORT HIS SORRY ***!!!
it's time he departed.
Get all fact from the girl first then confront him. If she believes that he did it she needs to drop him.
call the cop
beat him down then call da po po
Have his butt jailed for it
Tell your friend to tell an adult immediately. Contact the police, because if you let it slide, it will happen again, and it could be worse next time.
Report him to the police!!

No comments:

Post a Comment