Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need some advice or any ones best opinion! Please be serious and no joking.please!!and thank you!?

I am 25.5 yrs. old and my handsome husband is 27 almost 28yrs. old We've been happily married for 8 in ahalf yrs. He trust me more then I would like him to. I have done alot of things except go all the way with another man only when me and my husband were separated once.But I told him all about that so there would be no secrets.Then we got back together and have never been happier. He thinks in his mind every things just great but it isn't! I can talk to any guy or do any harmless flirting in front of my hubs face but he thinks that's just completely harmless, he has no jealous emotions toward me at all. I want him to at least care if a old b/f is calling me or if I talked to him even for 2 min.I on the other hand am very jealous and territorial! He has alot of cute, younger friends that just happen to be girls. I hate it. He talks on his cell and mostly txt messages them. He wants me to have absolutely no probs with that because he wouldn't.And he cant even imagine why I don't trust his ***. If we go to alittle party and he gets a little alcohol in him, then he starts dancing with other girls and flirting and alittle touchy but nothing that is inappropriate in his mind but to me, when I saw him acting that way to other women and right in front of my face. I just can't and wont trust him. So is there a big problem that he has no jeaslousy even a littlt bit I mean thats are human nature. Do you think that means he doesnt care or love me the way I care and love him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ThankuI need some advice or any ones best opinion! Please be serious and no joking.please!!and thank you!?
jealousy isn't in human nature... it sounds like you've got an amazing man who loves you very much! if you really want a possessive asshole for a S.O., then dump your husband so a more deserving woman can have him, then go find yourself a nice alcoholic jerk!I need some advice or any ones best opinion! Please be serious and no joking.please!!and thank you!?
exactly the opposite to the others responses, most people that are overly jealous are so because they no they can't be trusted, I think your the one feeling guilt and that's why you over read your husbands actions
hes definitely cheating on you.
Your husband is very controlling. I will suggest you try doing what he is doing. Give him a medicine of his own.
pfft screw him and get over it
In all seriousness, get over it. Men do not generally over analyze things like you are doing right now. You are going to drive yourself insane, and why? Because you want your husband to be jealous. Or worse, you will push the boundaries of what is appropriate to get his attention.
That is completely natural to be jealous. I myself am a jealous gf. But because he acts that way doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He just wants to have fun. And i completely understand, if my bf would do that i would get mad also. But, if you haven't already try to sit down and talk to him rationally about it. and if that doesn't help try going to couples counseling.
oh my god! twenty five AND A HALF!?





no but in all seriousness, he might possibly doing the same thing you are doing and acts like he trusts you completely so you will trust him the same way. so neither of you have to worry, but are both cheating on each other.





i could be totally wrong, thats just the first thing i thought when i read it.
I'm going to give you my opinion even though I don't know you and will probably never see you so don't be angry because you DID ask people to respond...





He does care about you or else he wouldn't have taken you back. The thing is, you're STILL wanting to cheat on him or still ARE or else you wouldn't be getting jealous. It's a classic sign of a cheater. He's not jealous because he loves you COMPLETELY. He's happy even though YOU aren't. There's no good advice here...somethings got to give or the two of you need to part ways. You're both still young so...Work it out or leave him.....plain and simple...
I think u have to calm down, 'cause let me put it this way, if he cheats on u, he would b worried that ur cheating on him, but since he's not worried, that may be because he doesn't cheat on u! He's probably a great guy, ur just over thinking it too much.
its not about you! (as far as him caring about you) jealousy is sick!, trust him!, he sounds like a great Guy staying with you after cheating on him. he is the one that should be checking on you and jealous, and not trust you. stop being so selfish and thank God that he did not dump you for a hot girl that would not cheat on him, the main thing he love you and sounds like he has forgiven you and you are still together
the most truthful statement I've ever heard is '; Those who cant trust, cant be trusted.'; It's totally possible that he trusts you so completely because he feels no desire to cheat and so doesn't even consider the fact that you might. On the other hand you feel so insecure because you know that in the right situation you would do it, so why wouldn't he? Get over it, and accept the fact that your husband loves you, the only thing your going to accomplish with jealousy, is to push him into a situation you don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment