Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need some advice please!! 10 points for best answer?

I found out today that my bf whom i live with e mailed my sister-n-law.She e mailed him back they talked about their day and they both agreed not to tell me. I confronted both, they said it was nothing.


I was so upset!! Should i be worried about this? What would you do?I need some advice please!! 10 points for best answer?
I'm going to tell you this from my own personal experience. If a guy feel the need to hide anything from you from another girl, than something is always up. It's NOT nothing. And he can come up with the most convincing excuse and than try to make it look like the reason he did it was because of how you might react to it unnecessarily or that you're making a big deal out of nothing...really than why are you hiding it?





I was in a 7 years relationship and I found out that nothing was something bigger than I thought and after all the mind games I realize that I should have taken it more serious when I first came across it...





You need to make it clear to both of them that it's disrespectful and they shouldn't hide their friendship from you....than you need to keep open eyes and ears and your mouth shut until you figure everything out because if you keep arguing with them about this it's going to bring them closer and you might create a mess in the family that they will just both deny resulting in nothing. Watch them both from the distance and observe them with your mouth shut for a while until you have everything down for sure... cause I smell something funny. I need some advice please!! 10 points for best answer?
Talk 2 them

Report Abuse



Wouldn't jump the gun, it might be completely innocent. It would be a reasonable request, though, to ask them both not to talk about you behind your back, especially since it is so innocent.


I agree with your other answer, in that I hate sneaks too. Now if they were discussing a surprise birthday party or something like that for you, well, one could understand not including you in discussions. However, just to gab about you for unspecified reasons, no. not ok. talk to them and voice your concerns. better to know than not, if something is wrong with the picture.
I normally wouldn't think it was a big deal that your BF contacted your sister-in-law by email. However, to agree not to tell you, unless they were planning a birthday party for you or something like that, is a concern. Maybe you ought to talk to your brother about this and ask him what he thinks. I'd be ticked about them talking and deciding not to tell me. Sounds like someone is up to no good. Why? Maybe there is an attraction there, but if your brother is still married to her, it could affect families. How long has boyfriend been around? I'd want to know why and I wouldn't be put off, but I'd also share the info with brother.






Ask him why they agreed not to tell you. Are you a jealous person? maybe he didn't want to you to suspect him of something if nothings going on, or maybe he's afraid of you. Personally, if it were me, I wouldn't have told you either if didn't come up, like during dinner or something. But the fact that they agreed not to tell you makes it a little suspicious.
Do they spend a lot of time together? Is one of your birthdays coming up or special occasion?





I don't think it's time to hit the panic button, but if happens a lot you need to tell them both how you feel about it. Your bf does not need to be spending whole days with another girl and not willing to tell you about it.
Hell yeah. You better get on them about that. Go for him first since he wrote the e-mail first. Then her. Tell them to respect the relationship. No need to ask what's going on. It's just going to be a bunch of bullshiznit drama that you don't need. So put it to the straight and tell them to back off each other.
well if you read the email maybe try and think of any point that they wished to hide and the reason maybe they talked about something that might worry you and hence decided... your sister in law is your bf's sister right??? so why worry unless you feel someone is trying to create a gap between you and your bf...
i would say not upset, if they didn't talk about anything personal. But the fact that they wanted to hide it from you and refused to talk about it is a sign of guilt. But maybe they were planning you a surprose party or something. Don't freak out unless you have real proof of something wrong.
Yes you should definitely be worried. If they agreed to not tell you about it then obviously they are doing it for a reason.





Maybe while your boyfriend isnt thre look throgh his E-Mails and see hat they were talking about. And talk to your sister-in-law about whats going on.





Good Luck.



maybe you should be alarmed because why would they keep it a secret if it was nothing? he could have atleast told you ';oh i was talking to so and so just wondering how things are';, he should atleast give you heads up on what he's doing...idk it just doesnt sound like he's being honest with you
I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you walked in on them kissing and what not Then you should worry but its just an email. If it really bothers you go up to your bf and ask him if he has feelings for your sister-in-law.
Sorry


I have nothing





minehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Yes. You should be worried. Why would they just decide to hide them talking to eachother from you ?? Thats very mean. Dump his sorry tushy.
wait. that doesn't make any sense. how is it you live with your boyfriend, but you have a sister in law? are you married?
Any time the words ';don't tell'; are involve and you find out...WORRY! It may be innocent now, but it almost always leads to trouble!
everythings must be definitely obvious. gently ask yr bf what happened and show him your point of view about that. dont worry so much ! nothing can hide in front of truth
That's weird they wanted to keep it a secret. I wouldn't worry about it. Worrying never solves anything.
i would express my feelings to both of them that talking behind my back upsets me and just tell them how it made u feel
u on drugs
talk to your boyfriend coz hes the one answerable to u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment