Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I lied to my best friend? Need some Major advice?

Well, without sounding like a smart***, the first advice is don't lie. It never makes it better and in fact usually makes it alot worse. When you lie, those who were lied to, usually find out the truth anyway. Then not only do you have to deal with the truth, but also the fact that you lied about it. Nobody likes to be lied to, ever!





So, how can you fix it. Well obviously, the truth is not something you want to tell her. So, its bad news. What you don't want is for her to hear it from anyone else but you. This is very important. Catch it early, talk to her in person!! Yes it sounds like a much harder way of confronting her, but its actually easier for you! Sure its hard to look the other person in the eye, but in turn they are much more likely to really listen to everything you have to say and people tend to handle the news better when your standing right there than when your on the phone and they can just hang up.





So, start off by bringing the subject around to whatever it is you lied about. Tell her that you have to make a confession, but you want her to listen to you. Tell her that you lied about whatever it is, and tell her the truth. Tell her why you chose to lie...if she is your best friend, she can probably relate. Tell her that you thought about it and you didn't want to have the lie between the two of you and you wanted her to hear it from you. Even if they are mad as hell at you, they will respect you for being honest and strong enough to come forward.





Good LuckI lied to my best friend? Need some Major advice?
The thing about best friends is that no matter what the two of you go through at the end of the day you are still best friends. The longer you wait to tell her the worse it will be. Just be upfront about it and tell her you are sorry and the two of you can get past this. With a true best friend you take the good the bad and everything in between.











Good LuckI lied to my best friend? Need some Major advice?
u should tell her the truth even though it will hurt her it will be the right thing to do
let me get over it ok?
Just state the truth !1
she has a right to be mad but eventuallyshe might discover that you were doing this for her but in the mean time you just have to constantly apologize trust me this happened to me she will accept ur appology soon!!!!
You told her the truth, did you apologize? A sincere apology can go a long way.


Sometimes, people find it really helpful to write a letter to someone. Try writing a letter to your best friend, in it say something along the lines of, I know what I did was wrong, I had no excuse for lying to you, I'm sorry. I understand you are mad, and you have every right to be. While I understand your anger, I hope that someday, you will find it in your heart to forgive me.





Then, after doing that, there's not much else you could do. I one time did something mean, and I sent a card to my friend, the front had a picture of the back of a little boy (on the left) walking a horse (on his right) The inside of the card said 'I'm sorry, I'm the one on the right'' (which, in the picture, is the horse's a$$) anyway. Along with the card, I bought a small potted flower for them, and they really appreciated it, even if they didn't forgive me right away. After you apologize, and do something nice, like buy a flower or something, it can only be expected that your friend will need some time to cool off and bring herself to forgive you, so back off for a bit and let her be, even though it may be hard.





But you did a really good thing by telling her the truth.


Good luck
Firstly, don't do anything stupid (anymore).





You need to figure somethings out. Why did you lie?





Why do you want to tell her now?





Will you lie again?





If she's a real friend, and you don't want to lose her, don't tell her now (wait at least 7 months), and don't ever lie to her again.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • remove blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment